Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday 1/5

Run 800M
Row 800M

Time 7:13

5:45 - Banana
8 - Fruit smoothie
9 - Coffee with half & half
11 - Burger
2 - Almonds and an apple
5 - Tomato soup with shrimp
7 - Scallops with mushrooms, broccoli
8 - Michelob Ultra

Today was not an ideal day for meal planning. I had hoped to be done doing an inventory down in Naples in time to come home for lunch and make something healthy, but unfortunately I was not and had to get a quick bite to eat at Burger King. Other than lunch, the nutrition was pretty decent. The goal this week is paleo for breakfast and dinner, which I was able to do today. I was feeling pretty weak this morning around 10, and I think from now on I'm going to make sure to have some lean protein (eggs, fish, etc.) for breakfast because fruit alone I am finding not to be enough. My goal for 2009 is to establish good eating habits and to get my nutrition dialed by adopting the paleo way of eating.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely go for the protein at breakfast! You are doing great, so far, tho...keep it up and when in doubt, don't be afraid to ask. Nice job, B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Sarah in saying protein is a must at every meal. If you like hard boiled eggs they are easy if you prepare a bunch in advance... great fall back when you are in a jam too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah B I found you! Nice Blogg by the way. Keep up the great work with the nutrition and with crossfit. In no time you'll be seeing a big improvement in both. Diet is not my strong suit, that's for sure. But we are all here to help and support you in anyway we can. The girls are right on the protein, especially after WODS. If you want to build muscle a good sorce of protein after working out is the way to go!!

    ReplyDelete