Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday 1/16

"Angie"

100 Pullups (Jumping)
100 Pushups
100 Situps
100 Squats

Time of 33:55

I missed my PR by 1:40, but I did jumping pullups on the bar instead of the rings. I was disappointed not to beat my previous time, but I gave it 100%. I think jumping pullups on the bar takes a little extra time, you can't bang it out as fast as with the rings so maybe it's a wash.

8 - Fruit smoothie (strawberry, bananna, blueberry, blackberry, raspberry)
9 - 2 Hard boiled eggs
12 - Grilled chicken breast, tomato
4 - Vegetable beef soup
6 - Mojito, Bud light, Ahi tuna, saucy shrimp, calamari (got some appetizers at Bonefish)

1 comment:

  1. No worries B- you still did a great job! but now it's a chance to get to work on your kips! That way you don't have to worry about rings or bars, etc etc ! ;)

    ReplyDelete