Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday 1/6

"Fran"

21-15-9 Thrusters & Pullups

Time of 9:12

5:30 - Apple
8 - Scrambled eggs
8:30 - Coffee with half & half
10 - Apple
12 - Turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, banana & green peppers
3 - Almonds
6 - Scallops with mushrooms
7 - Cherries

I was pretty happy with a sub 10 minute time for the workout today. I'm making some progress on the jumping pullups going from the 20 inch box to the 16 inch box. I'll just keeping working my way towards doing the kipping pullups, hopefully sometime this year I'll be doing them. It's great to be back on a regular schedule and in a routine this week, with a workout everyday. The diet was pretty good today, next week it's going to get harder because I won't have a "cheat" meal everyday like I did today for lunch. It won't be that bad though because I'll still allow myself a couple of cheat meals each week, but nothing too crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up B- you'll adjust to the diet scenario in due time. And yeah, after the first 1.5 hrs I was starting to check my blog, espn.com, etc. I went right from breakfast and coffee to lunch- with a phone call in between! See you in the am. When's Mariel getting on here??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND: Nice job on those pull ups, bro. This is going to be a banner year for you (and Mariel) in CF! The diet leg of it REALLY amps up the performance....you'll see...... ;)

    ReplyDelete