Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thur 1/27

I was very happy to look at the scale this morning and see exactly 194lbs. My original goal of losing 6lbs. has been achieved and we aren't even 2 weeks into the paleo challenge yet! This paleo stuff really works. To meet my revised goal of 10lbs. I only have to drop 4 more in two weeks so that should be very doable. I'm going to try doing a little intermittent fasting this morning and see how that goes. I know Robb Wolf is a big believer in IF. The last food I ate was at 8pm last night, so if I can hold off until 11am this morning that will be a 15 hour intermittent fast (IF).

Black coffee
Paleo kit @11am
Eggplant, beef, tomatoes
Apple
Handful of Almonds
Coconut flakes
Broccoli with olive oil and lemon
2 strips bacon
2 Stuffed green peppers with beef, bacon, onions and celery

1 comment: