Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thur 1/13

Rest day (because it was 30 degrees at 6AM!)

This day is going to be a fun one, for tomorrow I am starting a 30 day paleo challenge with a friend who will keep me accountable for my diet. I am going to be fully enjoying all of the bad foods today, but mostly bread and sugar. Today will probably be the worst day for my diet ever. My goal for the challenge is to get leaner and establish good eating habits. Specifically, my goal is to drop 6lbs and get down to 192lbs by the end of the 30 days. At the end of the 30 days I will see how things go and consider extending it to a 60 day paleo challenge. I am planning on three cheats per week, but small cheats and nothing that is sweet. My planned cheats are going to be something like cheese or a tequila with seltzer and lime. I will be blogging in detail everything that I eat or drink. Keep in mind the challenge starts tomorrow. So here we go!

Panera Bread:
Hazelnut coffee with half & half and sugar
Cinammon crunch bagel with butter
Cherry and cheese danish
Five Guys:
Double bacon cheeseburge with mayo and A1 sauce
Cherry coke
Carrabbas:
Spicy chicken soup
Pizza
John Cole Dessert (Vanilla ice cream + caramel)

My guess is that I consumed at least 4,000 calories and had 5-10x the daily recommended amount of fat as prescribed by the US Government's Food Pyramid. It was fun while it lasted.

It's all good! Paleo starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment