Monday, January 31, 2011

Mon 1/31

Day 18

I decided to weigh in since the last time i did was last Thursday, and I am down to 191.6 which is a total loss of 8.4lbs. I'm stoked! Yeah! These are the results I was looking for and I feel like even though the diet requires discipline that I can keep eating this way because getting these results is worth it and a lot of fun. Not to mention the fact that I feel physically better than I did a month ago, and my sinuses have cleared up completely. I think I may have had an allergy to something, maybe gluten? This week the goal is fewer cheats, two cheats for the next five days and then one cheat on the weekend.

Coffee
4 eggs
Handful of almonds
Salmon
Broccoli with olive oil, lemon juice, and a little sea salt
Paleo kit
Coffee
Coconut shavings
Salmon
Zuccini

4 comments:

  1. B- so great to see your blog again- and nice work on the WODs and Paleo!! I know this is an exciting time for you and Mariel (somehow I can relate ;)) Now, this is your Paleo mother speaking...are you adding enough fat, young man? keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great weioght loss B-man. You only having 3 cheats this week will make me happy!! lol =) We are almost at the same weight loss. Im sitting at 9.4 as of this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hip Kitty. I've been eating a lot of eggs, steak, and salmon lately and snacking on things like coconut, almonds, and paleo kits, so I think I'm getting enough fat. Please feel free to comment on my paleo eating, I actually would appreciate any suggestions you have. Yes this is a very exciting time, and if all goes according to plan we will be seeing you at Crossfit this summer when we move back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gab. You have inspired me to shoot for only three small cheats this week. After all, I've got to try to be competitive with your weight loss. 9.4lbs in 18 days is amazing! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete