Thursday, February 11, 2010

2/11 Thursday

Ok, full disclosure on the food blog today. Today, I indulged myself and went to Bennett's and had myself a delicious warm glazed donut and some coffee. It was a premeditated cheat because I've been looking forward to it all week, and it was worth it. I've been pretty good in the paleo challenge so far, several minor cheats but nothing as major as a donut until today. I figured if you only have so many cheats you want to commit, you might as well make it worth it and choose something that you will really enjoy. For me, that is a glazed donut from Bennetts. I just can't imagine how many donuts I would have eaten if I had realized how good their donuts are when I worked literally 50 yards away from Bennetts at my old office location. It probably would have been an everyday visit.

3 eggs
coffee
glazed donut (freaking awesome!)
12 wings
salmon
broccoli
nectarine

1 comment: