Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday 6/12

WOD

25 Pullups
50 Pushups
75 Air squats
750M row
50 Push jerks
750M row
75 Air squats
50 Pushups
25 Pullups

Time of 29:16

Pretty decent effort today, although it was a little strange doing the WOD by myself. I kept a nice pace on the rower with the damper on 5, which I think helped me get through the push jerks and air squats faster. The last 50 pushups and 25 pullups was definitely the hardest part. I am looking forward to getting some extra sleep tonight, I have felt tired the last couple of days like I just needed another hour of sleep each night.

3 comments:

  1. Great job this am, B. Interesting about the damper, and I agree....kept mine right about the same and I felt better (more juice than usual) going back into the bw stuff...but def more of a core workout, yes? NOW: what's for lunch? That's what we all want to know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunch was a bit of a cheat meal on Friday...I went with some co-workers to Mimis Cafe and had: 2 eggs, potatoes, and a muffin. I promise I'm going to start blogging my nutrition again starting Monday. I plan on spending some time this weekend doing some meal planning and going to the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last comment was me, not Mariel....ooops.

    ReplyDelete