Saturday, November 14, 2009

Friday 11/14

"May the force be with you"

Time of 24:16

So I tried to do "Annie" on Thursday, and I was about halfway through it when I was asked to stop by an employee of the Planet Fitness gym. I was informed that I am not allowed to bring in any outside equipment (i.e. a jumprope). Here was the situation, it was about 3:00 and there were maybe 10 people in the whole gym. I was in the very back corner of the gym where no one was at, doing my double unders and situps. I don't get what their reasoning is for prohibiting a jumprope, but I don't think I will be going back because all their equipment is worthless and I can't even use a jumprope. So basically all I can do at their gym is situps, pushups, and use the dumbells....I think I'm just going to buy my own dumbells and workout at home.

1 comment:

  1. SUCKS, B- for sure. Globo gyms SUCK. But kudos to you for making the effort on your own!

    ReplyDelete