Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tuesday 11/10

50 Thrusters (25lb. dumbells)
20 Pullups

I got in a little extra work on my pullups and thrusters last night. I bought a jumprope yesterday, and I am planning on doing "Annie" later this week. Everything is going excellent up here, although I wish there was a decent Crossfit close to us in Clearwater. The gym where I am working out only has dumbells and doesn't have any other free weights so it pretty much sucks, but it is close and cheap. Hopefully when I find a job we will be able to live close to a good Crossfit. It is really amusing to walk around the gym and observe people who are "working out" because no one is even breaking a sweat! WTF? I felt like people were staring at me the other day when I was laying on the ground in a puddle of my own sweat and vomit, and some guy actually called me a douchebag.

2 comments:

  1. That is great! Pretty soon that douche bag will be asking "so...uh...what are you doin" - puke on him in return :)

    ReplyDelete