Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday 2/7

This has been a stressful week! Leaving for work at 7 AM to get down to Naples for work is no fun at all. I'm just going to be honest, there have been way to many cheat meals this week with going out to eat lunch at restaurants. Monday wasn't bad, had a spinach salad with chicken at Applebees. Tuesday through Thursday let's just say our ancestors 10,000 years ago probably wouldn't have been eating (although I did not have any baconators). Friday had some wings at Hooters, awesome!

This next week I'm going to get things back on track. I'll be eating lunch at home so I can make fish and eat fruits & veggies. Also, I will be back to my normal 6 AM class & I'll be showing up everyday! I'm looking forward to getting back in my routine.

2 comments:

  1. It happens to the best of us B..no worries! RIght now is the worst time for me with work as well as it is season and all of the snow birds are down driving me nuts. Good attitude of getting right back on track. See you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME job on the rack position today Brennan, 10x better than before. Mariel looked really good too - straight arms with triple extension! ~ J

    ReplyDelete