Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday 2/27

It's Cindy tonight, gonna get her done! Only six more weeks of busy season for me, I'm starting to get a little worn down but the workouts and getting plenty of sleep are helping get me through it pretty nicely. The diet is getting a little loose due to lack of time for meal preparation, hopefully after April 15th I can get back on track and do a better job of meal planning. I seem to be staying at 180 lbs. whether I have a couple of good weeks or bad weeks with the diet, so I'm not sure why that is. I guess there's something to be said for having a stable body weight, but I do want to keep getting leaner. Well, I've got to start getting ready for the WOD tonight.

Cindy

12 rounds + 5 pullups + 5 pushups

1 comment:

  1. Just think of all the energy and maximum WOD performance while eating paleo during tax season! Try not to let a number on the scale sway this decision, B....or the safety net of no time, bud...it just seems to me that this would be the PERFECT time to implement a clean diet, so you FEEL and PERFORM the best during tax season! You were doing so well, my friend. Don't cave to the easy way out. Most folks don't even have the mindset to even consider paleo, but you do, you KNOW the reasons why it's so important (I think ;)) and you have a fantastic wife that is on the same page- that is heyyuuuuge, brotha!! Don't miss this opportunity. You got this, dude...come baaaaack....we miss your daily blogs....so lonely...... :)

    ReplyDelete